SECOND HAND TOYS BRISBANE - BUY IRON MAN TOYS.
Second Hand Toys Brisbane
- an intermediate person; used in the phrase `at second hand'; "he could learn at second hand from books"
- capital and largest city of Queensland state; located in the southeastern corner of Queensland on the Pacific; settled by British as a penal colony; 3rd largest city in Australia
- Brisbane is a lunar crater that is located in the southeastern part of the Moon, to the south of the crater Peirescius. To the northwest lie the craters Vega and Reimarus, and farther to the east is the walled plain Lyot.
- The capital of Queensland, Australia; pop. 1,273,500. It was founded in 1824 as a penal colony
- (in Albert Brisbane (American philosopher))
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
You've Got A Friend
© 2009 | Rodel Joselito Manabat | All Rights Reserved
I met some new friends lately at the recent meet up. Funny they couldn't pose and stand still in front of the camera, lol!
This was the photo of the day. It was hilarious really, these...(?), these... (??), these creatures have conveniently passed through my view when I was exposing. One thing all photographers have to bear with in crowded areas."Hey, do you mind... I'm exposing!". This was a 1 second exposure shot so the resulting image is blurry. It could have been classic if they were standstill don't you think?
Taken during a recent meet up at Wellington Point, Queensland.
EV , ISO 200, f/22, 1 sec
Canon 400D, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L, Shutter Release, Tripod
Single RAW file saved to 32-Bit Radiance (*.HDR) format.
Tone Mapped by Photomatix (Tone Compressor) and saved as 16-Bit TIFF.
Camera Raw 4.6 Toning and Adjustment Layers by Adobe PS CS3.
"You've Got a Friend" is a Grammy Award winning song from the early 1970s which marked the singer-songwriter movement. The song was written by Carole King and appeared on her 1971 album Tapestry. It has been named one of the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll.
James Taylor sang a version of "You've Got a Friend" on his 1971 album Mud Slide Slim and the Blue Horizon. The most famous version of the song, Taylor's rendition hit number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 on July 31, 1971, and won Grammy Awards both for Taylor (Best Pop Vocal Performance, Male) and King (Song of the Year).
When you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand
And nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me and soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest nights.
You just call out my name, and you know whereever I am
Ill come running, oh yeah baby to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call
And Ill be there, yeah, yeah, yeah. You've got a friend.
If the sky above you should turn dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
And soon I will be knocking upon your door.
You just call out my name and you know where ever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall all you got to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Hey, aint it good to know that youve got a friend?
People can be so cold they'll hurt you and desert you.
Well theyll take your soul if you let them, oh yeah, but dont you let them.
You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
Ill come running to see you again, oh babe, dont you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall, hey now, all youve got to do is call.
Lord, Ill be there, yes I will, youve got a friend, youve got a friend.
Aint it good to know youve got a friend, Aint it good to know youve got a friend.
Youve got a friend.
The Free Ekka Stash
Yes, you can still walk away from the Ekka with FREE showbags!!
Paul and I managed to score all this stuff plus I was only 16 seconds away from adding an Ipod Shuffle to the list as well!!
(Had to complete a game of 'memory' in under 1 minute to win Ipod -- I did it in 1m 16s which beat the record but not enough for them to hand over the shuffle) Oh well.... I did score a Frisbee instead!!
Mouse over the stuff for more detail descriptions
big boys toys shop
best preschool toys
madagascar toys uk
online toys ireland
mcfarlane toys website
free toys for kids by mail
toys for 3 year olds girls
alex toys knot a quilt
top girls toys 2011